[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - view error messages from jboss?

ravnock do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 11:38:53 EDT 2007

I´m developing an app with androMDA and i deploy it with jboss. When I try to view the index page of the app the following error is shown:

Application error
The application encountered an unexpected exception, please contact your system administrator and notify him/her of this problem.
Application Home

AndroMDA says that de project doesn't have errors.

I'd like to see more information about the concrete problem.How can the errors from jboss be viewed?

Sorry for my poor english

Thanxs

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029356#4029356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029356