[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SeamRemoting Spring DelegatingVariableResolver

dan.j.allen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 12:38:10 EDT 2007

If the Spring listener is configured above the Seam listener in web.xml, then Seam complains loudly that a component is being accessed outside the context of a web application when adding the SpringComponent.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Attempted to invoke a Seam component outside the context of a web application

That makes sense, I guess, because Seam needs to be up and running when the Spring beans are being processed so that it has a place to put the components.

With the listeners in the proper order, we now arrive at the non-lazy Spring bean issue.  Clearly I was talking out of my ass, because it just isn't true.  Let me restate.  Spring beans exposed as Seam components CAN be non-lazy.  You know how these things go...you thought something had to be true when in fact it isn't. I stand corrected.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029379#4029379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029379