[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Setting isolation level for certain Connection

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 14:08:29 EDT 2007

Use the source Luke :-)

ManagedConnection.cleanup() is invoked as part of the JCA spec
contract when a connection is returned to the pool.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029424#4029424

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029424