[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Dependent Fields in 2 Classes Best Practice?

gzoller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 19:01:07 EDT 2007

I'll amend my last reply.  When I'm in my Expense screen adding a new Expense there is a conversation running with a ProjectHome instance in it (presumably containing a Project instance).  This context ends when I return to the Project screen.

Perhaps this is the instance being updated not whichever one is in the default context (which definitely does hold a Project instance somewhere)?

The problem remains though--how can I tell Seam I want to refresh/rerender the original Project?  (If I nav away from the Project screen then return it renders the correct value--just not immediately after create/edit of an Expense.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029542#4029542

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029542