[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Problem with deploying session ejb over SSL

knysh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 06:47:17 EDT 2007

hello
There is a problem. There is an application, which uses EJB on SSL. If I deploy application on JBOSS-server which is run, then server deploys it correctly and everything works. If I reboot server, I get Ecxeption

 12:43:19,921 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.j2ee:jndiName=SimpleTestBean,service=EJB
java.lang.RuntimeException: invoker is null: jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp,socketType=SSL

The problem is in order of deployment of ear and Invoker. How can I make a dependence EJBDeployer from Invoker?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029702#4029702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029702