[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to disable Auto Flushing ?

denis-karpov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 06:57:43 EDT 2007

Is there a consistent way to control FlushMode?

I have tried this, but it does not do what i expected.
persistence.xml
... <property name="hibernate.transaction.flush_before_completion" value="false"/> ...

Yes. There is the annotation attribute @Begin(flushMode=MANUAL), but not always you can use an annotations. For instance, if you start a conversation through <s:link> there is no such option.

It is this code that partially works for me:
PersistenceContexts.instance().changeFlushMode(FlushModeType.MANUAL);
If i call this code somewhere in my home object it works. BUT when i use DROOLS node in my pageflow, flushing occur anyway.

Can someone illumine me?
How to disable auto flushing in seam?

Thanks for your time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029707#4029707