[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: jBPM and LIE

pbrewer_uk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 07:12:27 EDT 2007

Thanks for the tip, is there a jBPM sub-forum of the Seam forum? I can't find a link to it :(

I thought it was more relevant to the Seam forum than the jBPM forum as my question is more about how to access jBPM database objects through Seam in a conversation safe manner. Perhaps I wasn't clear in my original post...

I obtain a hibernate Session, capable of querying jBPM entities:

  |   @In
  |   private JbpmContext jbpmContext ;
  |   Session hibernateSession = jbpmContext.getSession() ;

but this session does not remain active for the duration of the Seam conversation (like a Seam Managed Persistence Context would) - so I get a LIE.

My question is really: Can I access jBPM entites using a SMPC? If so, how do I configure it? If not, are there any alternatives/ workarounds.

Thanks in advance, Pete.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029716#4029716

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029716