[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Firebird and reserved words

ollka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 07:33:19 EDT 2007

Hello all,
I'm trying to use reserved word as table column in firebird database - field of my CMP ejb.

When i'm trying to do smth with this column, i get Dynamic SQL Error.
In logs i can see that this reserved word was not escaped by quotes, but in standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml in <reserved-words> section this word exists.

I was thinnking that if i have a word in this list, it's automatically will be escaped, but it doesnot work.

What shell i do to use reserved to firebird database words as column names?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029724#4029724

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029724