[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to build 3.2-ga from source?

hszillat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 08:08:52 EDT 2007

Ah, this explains why the pom.xml-file was not in-sync with jBpm's version number. I will try to just copy (and adapt) the pom's from the "old" distribution then and see what happens.

BTW: The build-dir is not part of the GA-package? It's in the CVS since I can see it with FishEye. But, currently there is no way to build the source with just the files shipped in the GA-package? (I.e. no "automagic" way? ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029747#4029747

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029747