[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam jBPM: use annotation or pages.xml to get next task?

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 09:53:08 EDT 2007

We've used jBPM and Seam a lot.  It turns out the integration works great for the simplest cases, however, for issues like
anonymous wrote :
  | So: one cannot somehow use annotations or some configuration to specify what to do when a specific task is signaled by the actor, right?

You'll probably find that you need to implement custom jBPM ActionHandler, DecisionHandler, etc.  and place it at the 'right point' in your process definition.  You're also going to find that figuring out and managing the resources (JbpmContext, EntityManager, etc.) shared between your custom jBPM code and your Seam components (and dealing with transactions) is going to be tricky.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029783#4029783

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029783