[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB3 Transaction with Oracle 10g XE

abhinav19 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 10:39:16 EDT 2007

Hi All

I have two CMP entities (EJB3) defined over two tables in Oracle 10g XE DB, namely User & UserDetails. UserDetails references User entity in One-to-one unidirection fashion.

When I create a new User I have to insert a record using User entity & a corresponding record using the UserDetail.

Since the first insert is not committed when the UserDetails entity tries to insert the record in the UserDetails table. The parent child relationship fails.

Where should I define the DB isolation level?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Abhinav

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029812#4029812