[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam jBPM: use annotation or pages.xml to get next task?

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 13:30:14 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Was this ActionHandler a Seam component? Again, I don't understand the scenario, nor why Seam was trying to close transactions that don't exist. Sounds very strange to me.

No, it's not a Seam component (no @Name(...)) annotation - does that work?  I mean if I put @Name on my custom ActionHandlers, DecisionHandlers, will Seam inject resources into them on invokation of the execute(ExecutionContext executionContext) methods?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029902#4029902

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029902