[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Is there a way to get webservice context information

benigot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 14:08:14 EDT 2007

jbossws 1.0.5 / jboss 4.0.5

I want to know the actual host name that a web service is using, because this
host name is used to compute an https: URL.

Inside an endPoint code in jbossWs can I access parameters from the StandardEndPointServlet which handles the call ? Or is there a way to
access another object which knows that ?

For the moment I settled for getting the webservice to call itself, get the wsdl
document, parse and extract the webservice URL. It works but this is a
very indirect way to accomplish this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029927#4029927

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029927