[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - JMX conflict when embedding

marcelruff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 18:34:36 EDT 2007

Hello,

i have a problem to embed jboss/EJB3 into my application.

As my application uses a lot of JMX it does on startup:

java.lang.management.ManagementFactory.getPlatformMBeanServer();

This leads a bit later on startup of embedded jboss

  org.jboss.ejb3.embedded.EJB3StandaloneBootstrap.scanClasspath(EJB3StandaloneBootstrap.java:235)
  org.jboss.ejb3.KernelAbstractionFactory.getMBeanServer

  javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: jmx not bound

If i remove the ManagementFactory.getPlatformMBeanServer() in my application embedded jboss works fine.

Is there a known solution so that the JMX can coexsist?

Thank you

Marcel

(The jars used are from jpwh-gettingstarted-061110 with JDK1.5 on Linux)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030028#4030028

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030028