[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam jBPM: use annotation or pages.xml to get next task?

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 19:28:42 EDT 2007

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : Of course, if you created it yourself via some other mechanism, *you* will have to associate it will the conversation using BusinessProcess.instance().setProcessId( processInstance.getId() ).

  | Seam isn't magic. Seam only knows about processes it creates or retrieves. If you get it yourself, by going to jBPM APIs directly, then it is up to you to do the job of associating it with the conversation.

 I realize what you're saying above about Seam - I'm attempting to use the EL as you showed earlier to have an ActionHandler invoke a Seam component instead of having to implement an ActionHandler which you claim I should never have to do ;-).   Anyway, now we're coming to why I suggested earlier the possibility of creating a Seam-jBPM interceptor that fires around the execute(...) method in an ActionHandler, DecisionHandler, etc...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030050#4030050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030050