[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM3 with tomcat
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 08:26:54 EDT 2007
I am using JBPM 3.1.4,Tomcat and MYSQL db
JbpmGettingStarted.html doc says ...
1. Create a workflow.
2. clicke on the "Deployment" tab down in the bottom/middle of the screen.
3. In the wizard ... In the deployment server settings provide values for ...
- server name (this will be localhost)
- server port (this will be 8080)
4. hit "deploy process archive..."
The problem is ...
I am seeing a third field,'Server Deployer', in the "Deployment Server Settings". JbpmGettingStarted.html doc doesnt talk about the third field.
Default populated value is ... "/jbpm-console/upload".I presume this is for deploying onto JBOSS.
To deploy the WF into Tomcat .... I am not sure what to mention here????
Am I suppose to write any uploader??? Is there any support for this???
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030212#4030212
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030212
More information about the jboss-user