[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - <appc> or <ejbc> equivalent for JBoss

ybh6336 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 08:48:51 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I need to port a J2EE application from WebLogic to JBoss, and am using 4.0.5 GA release. The application is J2EE 1.3/EJB 2.0 and we use Ant scripts to deploy the app to WebLogic, and use 'appc/ejbc' tasks to deploy the EJBs and make sure all the beans have the correct structure. Is there is an equivalent task for JBoss as well or should I just create EJB jar files and let JBoss deploy the beans? Appreciate any help.

Thanks,
-yogesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030221#4030221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030221