[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: problem with deployment

j.wozniakowski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 09:18:41 EDT 2007

1. Server deployer should be: "/jbpm/upload", but
2. There are two bugs in UploadServlet in JBPM web application, so probably this is why you are not able to deploy process:

a) wrong mime type check - I solved it by commenting this piece of code in UploadServlet:

		    /*
		    if (fileItem.getContentType().indexOf("application/x-zip-compressed") == -1) {
				log.debug("Not a process archive");
		    	return "Not a process archive";
		    }
		    */

b) bad JbpmContext retrieve call (deprecated method returning null)- my solution:
in doDeployment method replace this:

JbpmContext jbpmContext = JbpmContext.getCurrentJbpmContext();

by this:

JbpmContext jbpmContext = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance().createJbpmContext();
[...method code here...]
jbpmContext.close();

Generally same errors exist in DeployServlet - after fixing DeployServlet you are able to deploy process through HTML form.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030230#4030230

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030230