[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: problem with deployment

j.wozniakowski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 12:24:36 EDT 2007

"kukeltje" wrote : This all is because the jboss IDE 1.6 contains an 'old' version of te designer. Using the latest 3.0.x release should have fixed this on the designer side.

Nope. This is Starters Kit Web Application problem, not the designer. Only thing to point in the designer is the server deployer path which was already mentioned.

anonymous wrote :
  | I cannot in which file change them.
  | I found the file ?UploadServlet.class?, but it is not modifiable.
  | Thus in which file to make these modifications??

1. Download Starters kit source code
2. Modify UploadServlet.java
3. Compile + make JAR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030297#4030297