[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Switching SEAM 1.2 to JSF 1.2 RI problem

Yilativs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 12:47:15 EDT 2007

"knaas" wrote : The only thing we had to do was just to make sure we had this listener in the web.xml

  |   |   <listener>
  |   |     <listener-class>com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener</listener-class>
  |   |   </listener>
  |   |

Actually you have to do a bit more (acording to documentation) but it doesn't work for me in anyway.

Did you managed to run SEAM with JSF1.2 RI?

If yes, why does Gavin accepted the bug and even wrote that he managed to fix it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030307#4030307

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030307