[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JBoss - Linking application to external resources

gmesturini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 12:55:01 EDT 2007

Hi everybody,

I need to link external resources (xml and properties files) to my application, in order that classloader make them available for and only to a specific application.

Files can't be stored in a JAR in order to change them without repacking, and multiple similar application must be installed on the same application server - so files with the same name but stored in different folders must be available only for a single application.

I think JBoss has something similar to WebSphere's Shared Library (that does what I need), but I can't figure how to do it.

Any suggestion to solve this problem?

Thank you
Jo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030311#4030311