[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam security adds default messages

mugwump do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 14:05:56 EDT 2007

I found&can override two messages:
org.jboss.seam.loginSuccessful = Welcome, #0
org.jboss.seam.loginFailed = Login failed

but there is at least a third one that is shown when the user is redirected to the login-page for the first time, it says:

Please log in first

I looked into the sourcecode, but could not find the keys for the last message: Where can I find these codes?!

Cheers
stf

PS: And it would be easier, if there was a small section in the security-doc that simply lists these keys and shows how to override them...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030334#4030334

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030334