[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Issue trying to access a WSDL from my JSF Portlet (MyFaces)

vaalati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 14:48:46 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am new to portals/MyFaces/JSF/WSDL. I created a JSF/MyFaces portlet and when I click the Login button in it, it basically tried to access a WSDL we developed to Login. At this point (when trying to Login) it throws an exception saying :

org.codehaus.xfire.fault.XFireFault: Couldn't send message

Our WSDL Login method takes the User information and returns a success/failure string which I am expecting.

I would be very thankful if I can get any help on this issue.

Thanks,
Vijay

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030345#4030345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030345