[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: ServiceMBeanSupport in the Microcontainer world

genman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 19:50:35 EDT 2007

alesj -

Thanks for answering my asinine questions.

I'll fish out some examples, but it'd be nice (especially within my team) if I had some official documentation to work from.

I can build 2.0, which builds the jars in but I don't have a distribution to copy and share with my team. I can certainly copy stuff out of thirdparty that is runtime required, but there's stuff like Junit that I don't need.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030420#4030420

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030420