[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to get the conversationId when I using the portlet

remy.wang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 03:54:49 EDT 2007

   Hi, all , I meet a problem, now I wirting a portlet filter ,I need to get the conversationId and then use the response.setRenderParameter() method to send it to the response, the problem is now I can't get the conversationId.
   I have read some article in this forum, one method is use the  method:
    Conversation.getInstance().getId();
   but I got this exception:
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: No active conversation context

   Do I need to config something in my config file?any one have idea please tell me or mail me:remy.wang at hotmail.com
   thank you:)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030484#4030484

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030484