[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: illegal access to loading collection

gemel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 04:29:36 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have exactly the same problem. (bidirectional relationship, lazy-loading, ejb3...). Sorry I don't have a solution but perhaps some more informations.

If think the exception is thrown by the hascode methode (that is my case). When trying to do blogs.hashCode(); Hibernate will try to fetch the blogs in order to compute their hascode. I think beacause of the lazy loading, this is not going to work...

Do you have any solution since the date you posted your question? If yes, please share your experience...
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030489#4030489

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030489