[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm and mysql

jbmp user do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 04:36:31 EDT 2007

Thank you kukeltje:
(2) Then, I have to change database of jbpm to mysql inside of hypersonic. For this, I have to do steps indicates in Cap 8 of jbpm-user-guide-spanish_011.pdf, you no??
Two months ago, I already changed database to mssql inside of hypersonic, but in that moment, I uses the started kit of jbpm, now I use only jbpm, because of I thinked that I had to do other steps. Thank you for aclarations!!!!!

(3) what table is processlist??
(5) And, how obtains it information of database without use stored procedures??? I think that stored procedures are very very important, you no??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030492#4030492

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030492