[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - 2 identical portlets in the same page

portal_man do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 06:14:29 EDT 2007

I have try a lot of things, but I failed in making work 2 instance of the same portlet in the same page.

They even share they privates variables !!!
I have done a rss feed reader and I want to put many instance of it in the same page (as netvibes does).

I've try APPLICATION_SCOPE, PORTLET_SCOPE, response.getNamespace(), nothing worked !!!

I want to know if it's a bug, or if JBossPortal is incapable of doing this.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030532#4030532

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030532