[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Jboss 4.2.0CR1 -

omerlin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 09:44:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

There is one subtility that can explain the issue :

Trans1 ( persistance Unit 1) === (Required) ==> Trans2 (Persistance Unit 2)
FAILS with could not enlist ...
IMPORTANT : We use a new persistence unit in Trans2

Trans1 ( persistance Unit 1) === (RequiresNew) ==> Trans2 (Persistance Unit 2)
WORKS !

The problem is perhaps related to the usage of 2 persistence unit when we joined the new transaction with Required

I will attach the trace for the 2 scenarios
regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030637#4030637

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030637