[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Jboss 4.2.0CR1 -

mark.little@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 11:53:25 EDT 2007

"omerlin" wrote : Hello Mark and weston,
  | First of all, thanks for your help - i really don't know what to do because this code is running without problem on Glassfish .
  |
  | Mark,
  | I don't see anywhere in my trace that a transaction was previously marked as ROLLBACK-ONLY.

Caused by: org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not enlist in transaction on entering meta-aware object!; - nested throwable: (javax.transaction.SystemException: java.lang.Throwable: Unabled to enlist resource, see the previous warnings. tx=TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: a0aa44a:cf61:45ffd85c:49 status: ActionStatus.ABORT_ONLY >)

indicates to me that the transaction has been marked as rollback-only. If a transaction is rolled back then it doesn't go through the ABORT_ONLY stage. This typically only happens a) if the application calls setRollbackOnly, or b) if a timeout goes off for the transaction and it can't be rolled back immediately, for some reason.

I can't tell whether this is the cause of the problem or a symptom though, from the current stack trace.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030689#4030689

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030689