[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Refreshing problem with Servlets in Linux

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 12:00:38 EDT 2007

If I understand your new post correctly, the application is deployed to a JBoss App Server running on Linux, and you are using IE 7.0 on Windows to access the application.

Are you saying that the problem always happens in this environment? Or that it always works correctly in this environment? If the problem always happens in this environment, in which environment do things work correctly?

What is confusing me is your statement "This is happening only in Linux system, in Windows this is working fine".

Anyway, I suspect browser caching is causing the problem. If you hit the refresh button does the updated spreadsheet show up? Have you tried Firefox?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030693#4030693

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030693