[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - run graphical process designer (GPD)???

jbmp user do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 14:15:49 EDT 2007

Hi all!!

In my new application, I don't use started kit of jbpm, I only use jbpm-3.1.3.

For create my new application in Eclipse, I run New -> Project -> Web -> Dynamic Web Project.
But for install the graphical process designer like a plugin of Eclipse, I must run New -> Project -> JBoss jBPM -> Process Project.
Then, how run I now the graphical process designer (in my new Dynamic Web Project)????

I'm sorry my bad ingles!!!:)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030756#4030756

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030756