[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JBOSS and CASTOR

praveenjani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 16:26:37 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I have question about using castor with JBoss. Plese forgive me this is not the correct forum.

I recently upgraded from Castor 0.9.x to Castor 1.0.5.

We are using JBoss 3.x right now that comes bundled with SNMP adapter. Now this adapter is using OLD (0.9.x) castor and therefore spoiling the show at runtime.

Does anyone of you experienced this issue and found a way around it?

I replaced the  castor.jar in SNMP adapter with new castor-1.0.5.jar and it seems to be deploying it successfully. But since we dont use SNMP as of yet, I am not sure if replacing this JAR would cause any issues if we decide to use SNMP in future.

I would appreciate your help and suggestions.

Thanks,
-Praveen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030826#4030826

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030826