[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - NavigationPortlet Injection in JBoss Portal 2.6

apemberton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 23:09:41 EDT 2007

In JBoss Portal 2.4, the NavigationPortlet instance was added manually to each portal page.

Has this changed for Portal 2.6? I don't see the NavigationPortlet instance in the page layout interface. It appears as though the navigation portlet is injected into the entire portal, but I am unable to find how/where this is occurring.

As a follow up, does anyone know if there are plans to implement a tag-library that would allow developers to create navigation structures in layout JSPs, rather than using the NavigationPortlet?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030916#4030916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030916