[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Run a task the 1st of the month?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 00:17:27 EDT 2007

Is there any way to do this within JBoss, ie, to have a task that runs on some specific day of the month?  I can see in the scheduler documentation (http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r5/html/ch10.html#ch10.sched) that I could have it call a method every 24 hours, for example, so an easy hack would be to have an object that gets called every day, and it checks which day of the month it is, and if it's the correct day, do its thing, or return otherwise.  But that seems like a hack and if it somehow runs twice in a month that would be bad.  Surely in a system as advanced as JBoss there's a way to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030919#4030919

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030919