[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JMS Exceptions / Mismatch of JBossSerialization version

mskonda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 06:56:01 EDT 2007

imaeses, that was a good post.

I can't deny your conclusions about Solaris, but only I can add my observations: I have had no problems with Solaris/Linux machines but Windows.

So, I am not sure whether this problem is related with machines/OSs at all.

However, as it was hitting our production severely, I have had to move to a bit higher version - JBoss 4.0.5.GA (the one you are using) and JBM 1.2.0.GA (which you are not using).

As far as i can see, I have (I think, don't laugh at me if I come back to the same post crying that it didn't work!) surpassed this problem BUT fingers cross!

NOTE: Due to the configuration I'm using, I've to replace the existing jboss-remoting jar with that shipped with JBM (2.2.0.Beta1).

rtm333, you are/were silent for few days, any luck/progress?

Thanks
Madhu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031007#4031007

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031007