[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Persistence Context vs. Seam-managed persistence context JPA
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 10:23:47 EDT 2007
I'm kind of new to Java JPA and Hibernate and after having read the Seam documentation, all the persistence options in Seam are kind of complex for a first start ...
If I understand it right (also looking at the examples in Seam), there is 3 way to achieve Java persistence in Seam :
- direct use of Persistence Context (the booking example)
- using Seam-managed persistence
- with JPA (blog/jta example)
- with Hibernate (hibernate, hibernate2 example)
I have 2 questions :
- what would you advice for a first start using Seam inside JBoss ?
- what would you advice for an advanced usage of persistence using Seam inside JBoss ?
- what are the relative advantages of the different solutions ?
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031068#4031068
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031068
More information about the jboss-user