[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Providing your own wsdl instead of the generated one.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 10:59:57 EDT 2007

I have tried a wide variety of combinations of elements on the WebService annotation on both the class and the interface to no success. The only thing that works is deleting the interface, renaming the class to Echo.

That (and the fact that the wsdlLocation has no effect when added the WebService on the class) is what lead me to think the container is ignoring the WebService annotation on the class - it is as if the endpointInterface element is being totally ignored.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031084#4031084

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031084