[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Help: Seam PDF NPE??

Premheiko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 14:11:46 EDT 2007

Hi.,
  Thanks for ur response.

anonymous wrote :
  | What does your document look like?

Actually first i tried the lists.xhtml (with binding) from itext example but then I thought that might be a problem, so i removed all tags and just left some some static elements like this

  | 	xmlns:s="http://jboss.com/products/seam/taglib"
  | 	xmlns:p="http://jboss.com/products/seam/pdf">

I think its something to do with configuration becos whatever the elements (static/dynamic), it throws the same error.

If you like i could also send my web.xml file.

Please note that I'm using Tomcat with embedded microcontainer.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031159#4031159

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031159