[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Scoped classloaders question

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 16:35:05 EDT 2007

"georgesberscheid" wrote : Hmm, that WIKI entry confuses me a little. How would my deployed application be able to access the client libraries if they are deployed in a scoped classloader that's different from the application's?

  | Indeed, I get the following exception when I try to open a JMS Topic Connection:
  | TopicConnectionFactory factory = (TopicConnectionFactory) initialContext.lookup("ConnectionFactory");
  |   | topicConnection = factory.createTopicConnection();
  |   | topicConnection.start();
  | java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClosedInterceptor
  |   |   at org.jboss.aop.advice.GenericAspectFactory.getClazz(GenericAspectFactory.java:141)
  |   |   at org.jboss.aop.advice.GenericAspectFactory.createPerInstance(GenericAspectFactory.java:182)
  |   |   at org.jboss.aop.InstanceAdvisorDelegate.initializeAspects(InstanceAdvisorDelegate.java:100)
  |   |   at org.jboss.aop.InstanceAdvisorDelegate.initialize(InstanceAdvisorDelegate.java:72)
  |   |   at org.jboss.aop.ClassInstanceAdvisor.<init>(ClassInstanceAdvisor.java:75)
  |   |   at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientConnectionDelegate._getInstanceAdvisor(ClientConnectionDelegate.java)
  |   |   at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientConnectionDelegate.start(ClientConnectionDelegate.java)
  |   |   at org.jboss.jms.client.JBossConnection.start(JBossConnection.java:144)
  |
  | I'm using JBAS 4.0.5 and CallByValue is set to false in /server/default/deploy/naming.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml
  |
  | Thanks,
  | Georges

That's why we ask JNDI set callByReference... then your client will get a handle to another class loaded in a different classLoader what should be okay.

This exception you're getting is a bug we are fixing early next week.. about classLoading isolations on aspects... if you download sources from the SP branch it should be already fixed... but we don't have a release yet...

this should be out over the weekend/early next week.!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031197#4031197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031197