[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Separate database for jBPM

irVega do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 20:26:21 EDT 2007

Could you please give a simple example of config required to run the dvd store example in a way that jBPM uses a separate database  (ie NOT the orders database)?

I have tried several combinations of multiple persistence-units + @PersistenceUnit and also leveraging the components.xml file (as per chapter 4 of the doc).

Exceptions seem to be suggesting that the annotations are being ignored (ie empty unitName on EntityManager's persistence unit).

PS I think this is a big step in the right direction. I have only just  started playing with Seam. The examples are pretty impressive and I have a couple running in Eclipse.  The documentation is getting there too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031247#4031247

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031247