[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - conversation switcher and pageflow

venkateshbr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 24 10:08:08 EDT 2007

The conversation switcher doesn't seem to work when the conversation is a pageflow. I am navigating through a page flow and in between i switch to a different menu option and do something else. when i try to switch back to the conversation using the conversation switcher it redirects me to the exact page where i had stopped. But after this i cannot navigate in the pageflow.

Will the conversation switcher work when the conversation is a pageflow?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031283#4031283

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031283