[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - f:setPropertyActionListener and s:link

elikyip do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 24 23:37:24 EDT 2007

Does anyone know if f:setPropertyActionListener and s:link work together?  I have the following code snippets and it does not seem like my backing bean "selectedTab" property is being set.

Any help is appreciated.

<s:link action="#{topNavBar.select}" value="Performance" propagation="none">
  <f:setPropertyActionListener target="#{topNavBar.selectedTab}" value="performance"/>
</s:link>

@Name("topNavBar")
@Scope(ScopeType.EVENT)

public class TopNavBar {

  @Logger
  private Log         logger;

  @RequestParameter
  private String      greeting = "No Greeting";

  private String      selectedTab;

  public String getSelectedTab() {
    return selectedTab;
  }

  public void setSelectedTab(String selectedTab) {
    this.selectedTab = selectedTab;
  }

  public String getGreeting() {
    return greeting;
  }

  public String select() {
    return "redirect-index";
  }

  public void setGreeting(String greeting) {
    this.greeting = greeting;
  }
}

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031360#4031360