[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam/hibernate search

Frippe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 04:14:18 EDT 2007

I guess "messy" was the wrong word for this context. What I was referring to was; to day I need to combine the use of Seam annotations and functionality with hibernate sessions to get the indexing up and running. If would be nice to keep the code clean from hibernate sessions when it's not being used anywhere else in the same application.

What I was was hoping for was a Seam version or a very tight integration of the hibernate search. But perhaps I am hoping to much for Seam wonders in areas where I should make an effort myself.

//Frippe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031485#4031485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031485