[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Getting access to X509Certificate

rmartony do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 07:51:07 EDT 2007

I have the solve the same problem.
My configuration:

JDK 1.5
JBoss AS 4.0.5
JBossWS 1.0.4
WS-Security

Any ideas on how to interact with WS-Security with JSR 181-POJO Endpoint to obtain X509Certificate, Subject, Principal, etc.?

grey727, maybe the JWSDP and JSR-109 approach may help me...

Regards,
Rafael.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031545#4031545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031545