[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM : Couldn't be that complicated...

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 08:41:44 EDT 2007

News from the front: So far jbpm seems to be working on jboss 4.0.5 (still problems with 4.2, left it behind due schedule). But I'm still using hsqldb as the database.
I tried to run the scripts for mySQL no success. One thing that should be improved in the docs is that it starts from the principle that the user already use jbpm. For instance, if you run the scripts from jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA/db/jbpm-jpdl-mysql.sql it will throw errors, since it tries to update tables that do not exist. So I believe there's a startup script (maybe the one found on previous version under jbpm-db) that creates the tables, and this one updates it. Did that. Well still need to fill some tabels (ID_USER, ID_GROUP).
This stuff is not on the docs, and that's the *only* complaint I have about jbpm. Am I right folks? So, what's the minimal data that need to go on those user tables?
I believe I'm very close  to get it working now :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031567#4031567

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031567