[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: import org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue

vitor_b do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 09:21:35 EDT 2007

Hmm...

This line:

MBeanServer server = MBeanServerLocator.locateJBoss();

should work when calling from non-MBean, for example from EJB session bean in the same JVM.
I don't think that you calling it in this way.
I have JBoss 4.0.5 GA, but that class was available in version 3.2.7 or even earlier.

I tested this code before posting it and it works fine for me. My code was in stateless session bean deployed on JBoss. So try it from the same JVM.

Best regards

vitor_b

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031583#4031583

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031583