[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - NT Auth with services

swaggs21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 10:09:52 EDT 2007

We are currently deploying a WS that interacts with another WS on a NT Challenge/Response username password basis.

When we supply the WSDL URL for the WS, we recieve a 401 error from the server, even with the credentials supplied in the URL.

We have a certificate and a key that was generated from the secure site, but we can't find out how to either pass the username/password to the service, or utilize the certificate and key withing JBOSS.

We were able to get this to work with Axis (wsdl2java) by hacking the stubs, but that was not a premier solution.

Any help would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031596#4031596

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031596