[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM 3.2 on tomcat which uses mysql - LOGINI UNSUCCESSFUL me

ygiriyap do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 12:03:02 EDT 2007

Trying to use JBPM 3.2 on tomcat which uses mysql - login unsuccessful

After entering ernie/ernie ...
Infact .. unable to login using any of the listed username/passwd combinations.

I am getting the following messgae on the page.

Hmmmm... Check you caps lock, put on your glasses and try again.
Please, use any of the following username and password combinations.

I have all the user,group and membership tables popluated properly as in the default hsqldb.

Any pointers ...

Thanks,
--Yash

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031664#4031664