[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - EL parameters with createValueExpression

tom_goring do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 12:30:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

Am I doing something wrong? It seems that you can only pass parameters in EL expressions in action handling code.

This is OK:
<h:commandButton action="#{userPreferences.maxSize('aa')}" />

This is Not OK:
<h:commandButton action="#{userPreferences.maxSize('aa')}" rendered="#{userPreferences.simpleBool('aa')}"/>

I get a  javax.el.ELException: Error Parsing: #{userPreferences.simpleBool('aa')}

Looking at the Seam code it only seems to work out parameters for createMethodExpression and not createValueExpression?

Thanks in advance...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031678#4031678

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031678